Monday, December 12, 2011

I hereby dub Completely Useless Monday a total success.

Also go me for finally starting this blog.
No this will probably not make too much sense, but I hear that's what the internet is all about anyway.



So, to let you get to know me:
☆ I love the blue ranger.  You know, like from Power Rangers.  I know you watched that shit when you were like...seven.
★ I drink a hellacious amount of soda.  This is likely a large contributing factor to my ongoing battle with caffeine addiction.
☆ Kit-Kat bars are the SHIT.



That is basically the entire point of this blog.




Incidentally, I am an English teacher for what used to be Nova.
Osaka is my place of residence and it kicks ASS.  Because of this, I think 関西弁 is both awesome and hot as hell.
I have a very retarded brain to mouth filter.  I think I stunted it during early development stages.
I feel like you should not be embarrassed about anything you say, do, or think because face it, everybody does stupid shit way more often than intelligent, cool, sophisticated stuff.


Also I curse quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment