Saturday, December 17, 2011

ティラミス

So I don't know about everyone else, but when I think of tiramisu I imagine a very distinct, very alcoholic flavor.





Nestle and I do not see eye to eye.    
These tiramisu flavored minis came packaged together with プリン (Pudding/Creme Brulee) flavored minis.  
Of the two, these were infinitely better tasting (no alcohol flavor to speak of though)...but that really isn't much of a compliment.  They even look more appetizing than the other flavor.  I decided to not take a picture because they are straight, pure white and they look even worse than they taste.
Back to tiramisu...I don't know what it is they taste like but it reminds me of bad, slightly stale chocolate.
They also come off with a slightly crumbly, dry feeling which is extremely....disconcerting.

As I said though, the プリン flavor is much worse. 
 I was actually really looking forward to them too.  I am a big fan of プリン.  
Seriously, just look at it...all creamy and awesome.  Damn, might be time for a late night snack run.


So the Kit Kat version tastes like....well shit.  
It's bland to start, then the aftertaste follows up and it's almost sour.  Like bad milk sour.  


In all, this Kit Kat venture was a bit of a failure.  I suppose with all of the weird flavors you can get here there has to be a few that aren't so good.  

Sorry I started with a bad one there....oops?

No comments:

Post a Comment