Sunday, April 22, 2012

Orange Coke?

Fanta makes all sorts of weird-o flavors here.  Funmix was only around for roughly a month and that's probably being nice and giving it some.



I'm not entirely positive who thought orange and cola was the way that Fanta needed to go but it's not entirely horrible.  The biggest problem with this is that you really can't taste any orange.
I feel like I bought a bottle of Big K brand cola and added a shit ton moreCO2.  


In all, definitely not their best flavor...but really, who can resist something named Funmix?




In other news, I spent entirely too much money on bath salts and Batman underwear today.  Also I have not been to でんでんタウン in months so, no blue rangers recently...I feel saddened by this.    

1 comment:

  1. Orange in soda sounds gross as woah! You are so ambitious. XD

    ReplyDelete